Landmark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Landmark

A Feenix Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOTE: Guild name change?

3 posters

Do we need a guild name change?

VOTE: Guild name change? Vote_lcap60%VOTE: Guild name change? Vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
VOTE: Guild name change? Vote_lcap40%VOTE: Guild name change? Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VOTE: Guild name change? Empty VOTE: Guild name change? Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:46 am

Zos

Zos

The guild name was suppose to be absurd from the start. However, we must ask ourselves as we progress, is this the title we wish to carry as players? Yes, a name is only a name, and yes, we can still be successful, but a name can be more. A name can be a reflection of a player base, and as we move closer to 40 man raids, we need a larger, more mature one. Is a name change necessary? Does it matter to you? Please voice your opinion and vote.

2VOTE: Guild name change? Empty Re: VOTE: Guild name change? Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:40 am

kobrakai

So DEEP man, i don't know if i can vote now.

3VOTE: Guild name change? Empty Re: VOTE: Guild name change? Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:00 am

Ionz

Ionz

If you can simply change the name without re-forming the guild, then sure why not? Overall I don't really care what the name is.

4VOTE: Guild name change? Empty Re: VOTE: Guild name change? Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:05 am

Zos

Zos

Ionz wrote:If you can simply change the name without re-forming the guild, then sure why not? Overall I don't really care what the name is.

We would have to reform the guild. What would happen is GM would be passed to an alt and the guild MOTD would tell everyone to message an officer from the new guild to get an invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum