Landmark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Landmark

A Feenix Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

First post of the FORUMS

4 posters

Is Arlek a beta?

First post of the FORUMS Vote_lcap27%First post of the FORUMS Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
First post of the FORUMS Vote_lcap27%First post of the FORUMS Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
First post of the FORUMS Vote_lcap9%First post of the FORUMS Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
First post of the FORUMS Vote_lcap36%First post of the FORUMS Vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First post of the FORUMS Empty First post of the FORUMS Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:01 am

Vulcanus

Vulcanus

get mad kiddies. also see poll for serious business.

2First post of the FORUMS Empty Re: First post of the FORUMS Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:22 am

Zos

Zos

lmao he larps. Thanks for signing up and posting slut <3

3First post of the FORUMS Empty Re: First post of the FORUMS Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Shage

How can i sign for a raid though ? Very Happy

4First post of the FORUMS Empty Re: First post of the FORUMS Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:13 am

Ionz

Ionz

Is vent is a required for tonight's raid? I would use the vent regularly if I knew the info pirat

5First post of the FORUMS Empty Re: First post of the FORUMS Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 am

Zos

Zos

Ionz wrote:Is vent is a required for tonight's raid? I would use the vent regularly if I knew the info pirat

Vent is always required for raiding, but any guildy is always welcome to hang out... the officers and some members are usually there.

It's in the guild information tab.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum